Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Morning With the Little Ones

Three of my four young charges (John was napping, like a good boy).

Jenny said that I shouldn't put this on here, since "It's awful." David combed his hair all by himself this morning.
I think he looks rather dashing... and a whole lot older than his four years.

The Dandelion - #1

#2

#3


"Someday I'm gonna be big and strong like Josh, and Dad, and Mark!"

Showin' off for big sis.

A lovely young maiden among the wildflowers.

Just because.
They're pretty sweet girlies.

They remind me of poor little orphans in a third-world country, playing in the dirt. David said they were making sand art. I love babysitting...

3 comments:

kingrussian1 said...

I love little kids because they can be so easily amused by so little...Oh wait I think that kinda applies to me.

ashley louise said...

That's a good thing, ya know. It makes it very easy for people to have fun being around you.

Alyssa Jean said...

I love the pictures of Stephanie. lol! so cute the way she decided to blow the dandelion. :)
I'm really enjoying your new blog Ashley. Sorry mine's such a boring place right now... I'll try doing an update soon...