skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hairstyling from the Back Seat
Last week on the way home from church, I was teaching Jenny how to French-braid. It was a bit awkward, considering that I was in the middle seat, and she was in the back seat, and Jen doesn't have very long arms! By the time the hairstyling session was over, my neck was awfully sore from leaning way back over the seat so she could reach. But it was well worth it for how she learned! I was amazed - her first time attempting a French-braid (on my incredibly unruly hair!), in a moving vehicle, reaching over a car seat! Not bad... not bad at all. :)
Just look at the hair, please, not the face.
5 comments:
Wow! great job Jenny! lol! I'm sure you had so much fun sitting there Ashley... ;)
I've got go now, the whole family is leaving in just a little bit to go see "Wally" :) Hopefully it's good. :) Maybe I should get some kind of snack to bring along so I don't have to sit and watch the kids chow down on popcorn... lol! I'll email you soon!
love you!
me :)
What's wrong with the face? Seriously. ? Looks normal to me.
haha! I don't think brandon understands you Ashley... Looks like you'll have to explain how most of the time you hate pix of you. :p
love ya!
LOL. I'm the same way :)
haha girls are funny... lol I laugh at them all the time.. especially when they think they're ugly ;P LOL
yea so anyway, not bad on the hair job Jen!! better than I could do it!!! haha
Yea wall•e was really fun :)
Post a Comment