Thursday, July 24, 2008

Scrapbooking ~ page 3

All of these pictures were taken while the farm families were still living in trailers.

I always forget how tiny Jenny was when we first moved here!

Sweet little Meggy.

Oh my goodness... that was a long time ago. Funny how sometimes it can seem like it was just yesterday!

Megan, Jenny, and Grace enjoying a birthday party.

My brother, sporting the rugged farm-boy look.

That's Megan and me, with Connor in the backround.

Jenny, getting to know the kittes better.

Here we have the Third Day Farm's first annual Fall Costume Party!
LtoR: back row: Megan, Connor, Colin, and Caleb (one of the second cousins)
front row: Jenny, Joshua, Grace, Clara, Alyssa, Drew, and Me

That's Josh and Stephy, having some special time together.

Ohhh... so cute!
LtoR: Jenny, Kelsey, Grace, and Megan

This picture really doesn't fit in with the time frame of the rest, but I thought it'd be nice to post it anyway. After all, it is pretty precious... Daddy and his little oldest girl!

4 comments:

Thy Little Handmaiden said...

Oh my goodness!! I had no clue that you had some pictures like that! I wish I had more of all of we girls. Ashley, save any of those of all of we girls for the scrap book if we can EVER get around to it!! I REALLY REALLY want to do that!
Those pictures are all great!
I MUST do that on my blog. In fact, I think it'd be neat if everyone did so then all of we friends could see each other as little little :)

Love you!
Hope to talk with you soon!

Love always!
me :)

Brandon said...

People change a lot over the years... not Megan or Josh! LOL their faces haven't changed much...

Matt Skywalker said...

lol cute pictures.. :) Our scanner doesn't do color scans or I would put LOTS of pictures of me when I was little up on my blog.. :) I want to know why when kids are little they are cute or adorable, but then when they get older they are beautiful or handsome.. lol but anyway, everybody in the pictures looks cute ;) yes that includes you older girls who have this thing about thinking no pictures of you look good ;P HEHE!!

Alyssa Jean said...

well, Idk know about everyone else on this blog, but I wouldn't really want to be known as adorable... lol!

If you think about it, little kids do look cute or adorable, but as you mature you become beautiful or handsome. don't ask me why though we girls sometimes say that guys look cute or that guys say that... I HAVE NO CLUE!! lol!