Friday, August 1, 2008

Buck-Buck

Strange, I know... but it was fun.

Yay Alida!

It was extra fun having the Hall's cousins visit! I can't remember all their names (even though I heard them all night long and asked a second time to hear them all in order), but I do know that the girl on top in this picture is Annie, the oldest.

Needless to say, this game takes a lot of leg and back strength.

The girls' record - five on top!

Kelsey was one of our best jumpers. :)

Go Sonie Joe!! Way to jump, girl!
Who am I to talk, though? I didn't even make it past the first person in the base!


"Buck-buck number one!"

Lookin' good, guys!


Thank you to my wonderful girlfriends who gave me the nudge I needed to get out of my comfort zone and have some crazy fun!
And thanks to the guys for not laughing too hard at my jumping attempt! You all are amazing. :)

2 comments:

Mark said...

You're kidding...you girls actually played and I wasn't there? That makes me want to go cry in the dark.

Matt Skywalker said...

I'm with mark.. hehe