Here are some snapshots of Alyssa and me from this past year. I am so blessed to have her as a sister in Christ and one of my very best friends! I Love You, Girl!!
aww, thank you. :) I'm blessed to have you as a cousin and best friend too. :) What wonderful memories we've had growing up. :) I hope they'll continue going on until we're old, old ladies and all our kids are gone. :P lol! :) I love you! :)
3 comments:
awww... that is sooo cute! I love the one of you guys with the sunglases ;)
aww, thank you. :) I'm blessed to have you as a cousin and best friend too. :) What wonderful memories we've had growing up. :) I hope they'll continue going on until we're old, old ladies and all our kids are gone. :P lol! :) I love you! :)
You two could pass for sisters.. Nice pix anyway
Post a Comment