
Brothers and sisters, marching forth in the beauty of their Master's creation!

A game of volleyball at the Hall's (I didn't load the pictures in any particular order, sorry.)

Two pretty girls, Rachel and Rebecca.

I'll gladly claim this little man as my brother, John Daniel. :)

Resting and chatting and laughing... life with friends is simply wonderful. Praise the Lord!

Jenna the farm girl!

I like this picture a lot! I like those girls pretty well, too. :)

It's me! I do not remember that picture being taken, for some reason. I "stole" it from Renee though, so I guess she's responsible.

Isaac Hall, one of the greatest boys I know.

Lifting a big rock to throw into the creek.

Talent

'Tis Mabel!

Joel among the wildflowers.

On we hike...

Playing soccer at the Browns', where we broke for lunch.
(I think my brother looks especially handsome in this picture, but maybe I'm biased.) ;)

Sarah and Kayla

Carl and his stick.

Meg

In Newburg

Julia Pettijohn

The "weed-eaters" :)

Jumping-jacks in the road!

Justin and Nathan

Andrew!! He's another pretty amazing young fellow.

Megan and Tessie
4 comments:
That was so much fun! Thx for posting Ash... cool pics.
Wow. I honestly did NOT know they took that terrible picture of me. Don't really know what to say on that one......
haha, how does Nathan always look so--strange in every picture:)lol
Joel looks so lovely with his wild flowers..and his hair is so curly:)
Carl--what's the stick for?? It's very nice:) Very nice indeed.
meg
good times.. and yea.. megan, I don't know, I kinda thought it was a cute pic of you.. :p like everybody is stealing it to put on their blogs :)
I'd heard so much about this hike, it was nice to finally see some pictures from it! I think my favorites are the black and white shot of the girls, the picture of you, and the one of Megan and Tessie. But they're all really neat! Thanks!
Post a Comment