Friday, June 27, 2008

Scrapbooking ~ page 1


David, playing in Jeannie & Papa's big sandbox, summer of '05.

I have always loved to scrapbook, and so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pictures from years past. I don't have much time this morning (there is quite a lot of yard to mow!), but here are a few that I came across and thought you might like to see. It's a start anyway.

Jenny, also summer of '05.

David and Cassia on a trip to the St. Louis Zoo, not sure what year.


David, a couple years ago... This is what happens to cute little guys with much-older big sisters.

7 comments:

Alyssa Jean said...

I've always loved that one of David wrapped in the towel. lol!
Hey, why aren't you in any of these? lol! Don't want people to know what you looked like 3 years ago?? lol! I have a few that I thought of putting on my blog of me from like 10 or 11 years ago... lol! seriously!
can't wait for tonight sister! the movie sounds good and I also hope we can get that mean cat out of clara's house tonight!!! I CAN'T stand that CAT!! AUGH!
lol!

Brandon said...

Hey, a new post! Man, your siblings have changed a lot in three years! I probably have too :). I agree with Alyssa; put some pictures of yourself from three years ago on. If it makes any difference, I'll put some of me on my blog... :)
Brandon

Alyssa Jean said...

yeah, come on Ashley! I look worse than you did when we were ohh... idk 14 and 13... lol!

So sorry tonight didn't work out for us.. I was pretty bummed about my iron taking a spell on me...

Rebekah said...

Ashley Lou,
I love that photo of David! He looks like he just came from the spa. lol. I quite agree that you should post some old photos of yourself! I think I should too. . . some of my baby photos are quite . .. interesting. lol.

Love,
Becky Boo

ashley louise said...

Okay, okay... I give in! I will post some pictures of Little Ashley. :) You'll have to be patient with me though, because first Josh has to teach me how to scan then onto our computer. And you know me and computers... lol. Keep checking back!
~Me

Brandon said...

LOL. Yeah, I don't get along with PCs too well... I guess they know I'm a Mac fan (seriously, one time I was over at a friends house, and he was using the computer. Then he got off and said I could use it. As soon as I sat down and put my hands on the keyboard, it just shut down :)

P.S. I'm planning to post some pictures of my new saltwater aquarium tonight-sorry about the long delay, it's taken forever for me to get everything arranged just perfect (I'm a little bit of a perfectionist regarding my work :)

Matt Skywalker said...

haha I laughed out loud for real when I saw that picture of David! Haha I've got some old pictures of me that I need to put on my blog ;) like one when my mom was 21 and she put my in a little pink dress and bonnet.. lol or maybe that was only on video.. anyway.. old pictures are always the best :)