This summer for our mini vacation with Grandma Jeannie, we three "big girls" got to go to Branson. We spent two wonderful days goofing around in the car, swimming, riding go-carts, enjoying the Showboat Branson Belle, and - of course! - shopping. The Lord is so good to have given me a loving grandma and two amazing girl cousins to spend time with like this.
Introducing my first (first, only because she was born first after me) beautiful sister, Alyssa Jean.We three together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Ha! I'm posting the first comment!
Is that why you haven't posted anything on "The Straight and Narrow Way" in days?
Brandon-
The main reason that I haven't posted on the family blog (other than being busy) is that I was out of pictures. Hopefully this afternoon it'll get updated, though. Congratulations on being the first to comment!
~Me :)
haha, wow, you really know how to explain EVERYTHING that happened on our trip with only a few pictures... lol! My blog goes on and on about our trip and I've got probably TOO many pictures of all of us on it... lol!
love you!
Post a Comment