Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Newest Treasure

I'm waiting for the iron to heat up so I can begin church clothes prep. for tomorrow morning, and I thought I put up a quick post while I wait. This one's for the gals! (Sorry to my guy followers)

A few weeks ago I went with some of my dearest girlfriends - Mama, Megan, and Jenny - to mall shop in Springfield. I haven't gotten any new jewelry in a long time, so I went with the thought that if I could find something I really liked, I would buy it and the trip would be a total success even if that was all I came away with!

It turns out I ended up with a new skirt (To any guys who are reading this even though I told you it was for the girls: Do you realize how hard it is to find a decent, comfortable, fashionable skirt these days??) and two new items of jewelry! I came away very delighted indeed.

The ring in this picture was my most unique purchase of the trip - I've never bought myself a ring before. For the longest time I only ever wore my "True Love Waits" purity ring, which was given to me by my parents. But now I have this one too! It looks like something that should be worn in Narnia, don't you think?

By the way, in order to give credit where credit is due, I have to tell you all that Megan took this picture. :)

Goodnight Friends ~
ashley louise

5 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Why thank you, dear;) <3

meg

Rachel said...

I love that ring! It's so creative and kind of vintage looking. :)

Alyssa Jean said...

that's great Ashley! lol! I do like the ring. :D very narnian. :D

Love,
me :D

Susie said...

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It is sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I really like you ring, it is very pretty! I totally understand the skirt thing!