Glory, asleep on a couch in the basement of the theater. Poor thing, she had a cut on her nose! :(Fine Linen's spring production, The Pirates of Penzance is officially over. Everyone at our house already sorely misses the wonderful friends we have in this group! We're looking forward to the cast party when we can spend time together again!



Family portrait, minus 15 daughters. LtoR: Kate (Grace), Mabel (Elise), Major General (Kevin), Isabel (Me), and Edith (Jenna).It was great fun having him in the production this year! He was so thoughtful and gave each of "his" girls - Alyssa, Megan, Grace, Jenny, Sarah, and Me - two red roses after our final performance. :)
The kids all did a super job, and were very fun to watch. (Plus, they were cute!)
I love this picture because it was taken at the end of our afternoon performance, and everyone was tired and ready to eat lunch. I think most people plastered smiles on their faces for the cast pictures (I know I did!). You can tell Meg and Tess are fading fast... :)
I love this picture because it was taken at the end of our afternoon performance, and everyone was tired and ready to eat lunch. I think most people plastered smiles on their faces for the cast pictures (I know I did!). You can tell Meg and Tess are fading fast... :)





3 comments:
That was a terrific show! Everyone did an excellent job Saturday, the show I got to see. So great job! I just can't wait till the next one....
=]
Those are some pretty sweet pictures too.
..Ian
It was a really amazing play, you all did a great job. The pictures of Megan and Tess (Tessie)are really cute!
to bad I wasn't there.....:p!!
I heard it was a 'belly full of laughter' and that every body did an absolutely astounding job!
Post a Comment