
Some friends piled into a fifteen passenger van and made a trip to the zoo one fine spring day. They had a nice time, enjoying the fresh air and each others' company. The handiwork of their Heavenly Father was displayed before their eyes at every turn. These friends are so very blessed to be brothers and sisters, living to glorify the Master Creator!

The penguin house was quite... smelly.

These two were so photogenic! Don't they make a cute couple? :)

The elephants were probably my favorite!

Here we have a Nathan, being funny. I laughed... so did other people walking by on the path.

Another elephant!

I am pleased to have gotten a picture of my dear Becky, even if it is with her back turned. She doesn't like having her picture taken very much, but I don't know why, because she is a beautiful young woman - inside and out.

Flowers in spring serve as a reminder of our God's faithfulness.
"The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands." (Ps. 138:8)

An adventurous cameraman.

Hippos! They make me think of the VBS song... :)

Mark and Zeph sneak stealthily through the tangled forest.
4 comments:
Please, please, please add all the pictures of you and the random blobs!!! Please!?!?!?!
I was probably taking pictures of hippo hindquarters.
haha good times
wow!!! looks like that was one fun moment!!!
haha! nathan in front of the budda thingy....
Post a Comment