Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Latest Doings

We got home last night very tired and very laden with shopping bags. :) Yesterday was our family trip to St. Louis for clothing shopping! It went quite well, and everyone found things they like.
The thing is, I'm going to the mall again on Friday! That time, however, will be with my lovely aunt and two best girl cousins!! We decided that it has been way too long since we three girls (Alyssa, Clara, and I) went on a big shopping trip together, and Aunt Livia graciously offered to come along and drive. :) We'll definitely take pictures, and they shall get posted.
I promise. If they don't then,... then, I guess I'll officially be a bad blogger. But they will ~ you'll see.
And... tonight's the big night! It's time for the annual cousin New Year's Eve sleepover at Jeannie and Papa's!! Only this time, it's not actually the night before the new year. But we're doing it that way so the older kids can go to parties with their friends on the real big night! Pretty smart of the grandparents to plan it that way, I think. :) Pictures will be taken, for sure, and a post done to detail the fun times!
Love to you all in our wonderful LORD,
ashley louise

No comments: