Monday, January 26, 2009

Personal Silliness

Oh how embarassing.

I wore this hat from the kids' dress up collection all afternoon while we cleaned/decorated for the party. Don't ask me why... it made things a bit more fun.
It's good to let that inner child shine through every now and then, ya know? :)

5 comments:

Jon's Photography said...

The top picture is a cool shot! I like it! :)

Alyssa Jean said...

lol! why didn't you put the funny ones on? lol! ;P
hope to see you later today!

ashley louise said...

Thanks, Jonathan. :)

'Lyssa, if you want, I can email you the really funny (and even more embarassing) ones.

Matt Skywalker said...

LOL actually it's kindof a cute hat ;) I know what you mean about being a kid! But it kinda comes natural to me :)

Rebekah said...

Those are sweet - so good to see you having fun!

Becky