~You are so beautiful. ~wow, Josh has really changed from the first time I met him. ~And Oh Megen, She is so pretty. ~Jenny, is getting so tall, and she is really cute too. ~And Stephanie, wow, I miss her, she was too much fun. ~Awwww, David is soooo cute!!! I just want to give him one BIG hug. ~John looks just like I remember David looking when I first met him. So Cute!
- Ashley, you'd better make sure your Dad has that shotgun of his ready, because no guy in his right mind would be able to keep his eyes off you. ;) - Josh, you look so grown up! I haven't seen you in a while. - Megs, you too are looking quite lovely and oh so adult. - Jenny, you look like a little old fashioned girl, with your adorable curly hair and pose. It's very becoming. - Stephie, with long hair! It's so beautiful, although your new haircute is very darling. - David, you are SUCH a handsome young man, nearly full grown! Do you have hair on your chin yet? ;) - John, you smile? Wow, how adorable (and how did you get him to do that so perfectly for the camera? Amazing!) . .. .
2 comments:
~You are so beautiful.
~wow, Josh has really changed from the first time I met him.
~And Oh Megen, She is so pretty.
~Jenny, is getting so tall, and she is really cute too.
~And Stephanie, wow, I miss her, she was too much fun.
~Awwww, David is soooo cute!!! I just want to give him one BIG hug.
~John looks just like I remember David looking when I first met him. So Cute!
To follow Susanne . . .
- Ashley, you'd better make sure your Dad has that shotgun of his ready, because no guy in his right mind would be able to keep his eyes off you. ;)
- Josh, you look so grown up! I haven't seen you in a while.
- Megs, you too are looking quite lovely and oh so adult.
- Jenny, you look like a little old fashioned girl, with your adorable curly hair and pose. It's very becoming.
- Stephie, with long hair! It's so beautiful, although your new haircute is very darling.
- David, you are SUCH a handsome young man, nearly full grown! Do you have hair on your chin yet? ;)
- John, you smile? Wow, how adorable (and how did you get him to do that so perfectly for the camera? Amazing!) . .. .
Love you all!
Becky
Post a Comment