
Big News!!!
I am moving into the farmhouse with my cousin, Alyssa, next month!! We are super excited; a new adventure is about to begin. ;)
The farmhouse is where our Grandma Jeannie (Mom's mom) grew up here on the farm. Last year it was moved to a new foundation and is being completely renovated! We have kept the original layout, though, and the upstairs still has the wood that Jeannie's dad used to build the house years ago. There is still some cleaning and installing left to do before it's all set for us to move in, but the goal is to have it done by the end of January!
I'm hoping to go down there later this week and take some pictures of the house without all out stuff in it. :) And then I'll also post some pictures later on when we've set up house and it's ready for cozy living.
The Lord is ever-faithful, and His care is never-ending!

2 comments:
Where is it?
Abs
Down the hill from our house and across the street from my grandparents'! :)
Post a Comment